Re: What is the advantage of RELAX in comparison to Schemas?

I had quite a close look at the two and couldn't see and major advantages of either.....
except that ( and this is only MO ) RELAX seemed easier to understand.  Thus, I would say
that for someone new to XML it would provide a 'fast track' to creating dcument
descriptions.  Anyone else have any different opinion ?

Regards

Caroline