From: Scerri, Antony (ELSLON) [mailto:antony.scerri@biomednet.com]
Sent: 30 January 2001 19:39
To: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: Disabling DTD Validation

Hi

I woiuld like to disable DTD validation, including checking whether the DTD
exists as well as validation against a DTD. Can someone please tell me the
easiest way of doing this using either Microsofts MSXML IXMLDOMDocument2
Interface (and MSXML3 final release implementation), or with Apaches
XALAN/XERCES DOMParser.

Thanks

Tony

Antony Scerri ( antonys@biomednet.com )