Re: [Ann.] XML Schema FAQ

Thanks for the support.

I've put links in to Relax, TREX and Schematron, though I they will have
their own FAQs.

I am wary of over-scoping the FAQ this early - as far as
implementation-specific issues go I would like to put in links to the
relevent "implement features" lists, though anything that *does* become
a fequently asked question should get its own mention - any suggestions?

Francis.