Re: Passing thru html to the browser

Praveen,

> The commented "xsl:stylesheet" line (line 3) in the xsl is what makes it
> work on IE. I will post this on the xsl list after this.

[snip]

> <!--xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xsl"

This is bad.  Probably the better solution would be to download Microsoft's
latest MSXML toolkit and install in "replace mode".  <collective-groan/>.
Follow the instructions at http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml . The above
namespace is the working draft namespace that was used by Microsoft but is
now obsolete (more or less).  Of course expecting everyone to have installed
the latest MSXML in "replace mode" is bad too.  It will all be there
eventually... just not yet.

Also, you might try directing XSL questions to the XSL list--
http://www.mulberrytech.com/xsl/xsl-list/index.html

You may not have come across the FAQ yet either--
http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/N1553.html#N12861

Good luck!
Jeff Rafter
Defined Systems