[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: Lisa Rein <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: "Thomas B. Passin" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 21:56:13 -0800
"Thomas B. Passin" wrote:
> Jonathan Borden has worked out a BNF-like notation for XML - You'll have to
> search xml-dev for the past maybe three months, I don't have the reference.
I believe it's XSet:
- From: robert sanford <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Re: CodeML?
- From: "Thomas B. Passin" <email@example.com>