more grist

I wrote a piece based on the arguments of a couple of weeks ago, but it
still seems to fit the debates as they currently rage here:

"XML ain't what it used to be"
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/02/28/eightytwenty.html

Comments welcome, public or private.

I'm still catching up on XML-Dev after a week away, and I'm amazed.  The
discussion during the Geek Cruise was amazing as well - maybe I should go
away more often! (ducking)

Simon St.Laurent - Associate Editor, O'Reilly and Associates
XHTML: Migrating Toward XML