RE: [xsl] ANNOUNCE: Petition to withdraw xsl:script from XSLT 1.1

Ok.  Looking at this and Steve's replies, it looks
like they did the best thing.  Are the binding
annexes informative or normative?

I think MSXML already enables xsl:script.

MOTHER OF PEARL!!! INTEL HAS NO RIGHT TO
THE CLIPPER PATENTS!!!!  IT'S RAINING MONEY HERE!!!!!

Len Bullard
Intergraph Public Safety
clbullar@ingr.com
http://www.mp3.com/LenBullard