Re: We need an XPath API

Question: I just read the XPath spec (http://www.w3.org/TR/xpath.html) and
checked the errata.  Where does it say that CDATA sections are supressed.
The Infoset (current and previous versions) will include CDATA start/end
nodes as element children.  My reading of the XPath data model is that it
just uses the Infoset's notion of element children.

Thanks for any pointers,
Charles Reitzel