Re: Names, Nmtokens, and Namespaces

The xml should be correct -a  NMTOKEN  can include colons:

"[4]    NameChar    ::=    Letter | Digit | '.' | '-' | '_' | ':' |
CombiningChar | Extender
[5]    Name    ::=    (Letter | '_' | ':') (NameChar)*
[6]    Names    ::=    Name (S Name)*
[7]    Nmtoken    ::=    (NameChar)+
[8]    Nmtokens    ::=    Nmtoken (S Nmtoken)* "

(from the XML Rec).

Just to confirm, RXP was happy with your example.  It must be a parser bug.

Tom P

Ronald Bourret said -