RE: A simple guy with a simple problem

OK Sean, Bob,

Aren't you out of the "infoset" box there?  I mean, by the time your
processor is finished with this you probably want it in a CSV file.  Then
run it through a perl script, and spit back some "nice" XML for your
various downstream customers.  (Personally I would just run it through my
favourite parser in "XML cleaning" mode, then "sed").

Treat your customers nicely, and tolerate what you must from your
suppliers.

-Hugh
hpyle@agora.co.uk