Yet another plea for peace (was RE: Announce: A brief history of SOAP)

Dave, I've spent the last three years listening to your point of view. I
respect your right to your opinions, as well as the right to build a
community around Userland products and technologies. However, I am less and
less convinced that you are committed to a solid foundation for XML-based
integration. Your recent efforts to splinter the SOAP spec convinces me of
that.

I don't intend to waste time or bandwidth having a pissing match with you in
public or in private. Please "go in peace;" I wish you all the success you
deserve. I have made my opinions about BSG known, and have no need nor
desire to stop you from making XML-RPC the success you have always wanted it
to be.

Cheers,
DB
http://www.develop.com/dbox