RE: Any prior art?: An upcoming patent for an XSL implementationtechnique

Not to worry. There's a GNU project called 'XML Gnu Accelerator System'
that's been out for a year or so. It turns XSLT into emacs macros then runs
it. Something to do with molecular transformations. Fantastic performance. I
believe it qualifies as prior art.

ramin