RE: Images embedded in XML

<- If the W3C aren't interested, then when I'm done on my current
<- RFC-writing
<- project I'll make an RFC for it and see if I can get it accepted!

Nice to hear a positive attitude. Wayne might have a point though - there is
ASN.1 (I confess - I've never bothered reading the spec, though it usually
comes up when someone mentions binary formats)

<- > Maybe a binary format will come along and be accepted
<- worldwide - but given
<- > the current climate I think it's highly unlikely in the near
<- future. I think
<- > we'll be looking at XML & kludges for some time to come.
<-
<- This pains me, for I've been having to work with the kludges :'-(

Aye, I know the feeling...