RE: Images embedded in XML

On Sun, 8 Apr 2001, Danny Ayers wrote:

> Nice to hear a positive attitude. Wayne might have a point though - there is
> ASN.1 (I confess - I've never bothered reading the spec, though it usually
> comes up when someone mentions binary formats)

There was some talk of a binary encoding of XML a while ago; I'd propose
something that starts of as such a binary XML and then adds features that
weren't appropriate or possible in text-XML, in order to steal all the
good effort that has already gone into making XML DTDs :-)

ABS

--
                               Alaric B. Snell
 http://www.alaric-snell.com/  http://RFC.net/  http://www.warhead.org.uk/