Re: So what do SOAP and XML-RPC buy you? (was Re: Massive Cross-Post:The State of XML-RPC, April 2001)

> One thing for sure, you can count on IBM (with Java tools) and Microsoft
> (with VB or c#) to provide tools based on this new marshalling schema. The
> others will follow

I love to be proven right!! ;->

Check this out:

http://davenet.userland.com/2001/03/29/unstallingSoap#theGorillasGame

"Playing the gorilla's game you can't be first. They always get to be first,
no matter what."

FWIW, we have a SOAP 1.1 implementation at UserLand, right up there with the
big boys.

In the spirit of Claude Bullard, my teacher on these subjects..

Dave