SAX Filters

Hi,

Has anyone compiled a list of useful SAX filters? I've been casting
about for some and was slightly suprised to find so few available.

DavidM has a couple on his website, and SimonStL has a SAX 1.0
XLink Filter, but there doesn't seem to be a great deal more.

Does this mean that people are throwing together ad hoc filters
which they're using internally, and that there is little interest in
general 'utility' filters? Or has nobody bothered to produce any?

Given the interest in 'pipelining' XML processing, and the
support in JAXP for Transform filters, I'd have thought there would
be more resources available.

Any pointers appreciated.

Cheers,

L.

--
Leigh Dodds, Systems Architect       | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic |    sine necessitate"