Re: [Xml-bin] :-(

"Al B. Snell" wrote:

> http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/04/18/binaryXML.html
>
> Didn't really capture our side of the argument, it seems...

Filtering out all opposing arguments as not worth printing seems a bit
unfair.  There's a lot of "kill the solution before it matures" going on
here.  On the other hand, I have no problem with people asking for
evidence that it's a better method.  It's just a hypothesis waiting to
be properly tested.  And no, my solution hasn't been tested yet.

No matter, the problem I'm solving isn't a figment of my imagination,
and my solution is rapidly graduating from that realm.  It may very well
be too expensive to be worth it in more cases than I hope, but I'm not
afraid to find out.

> ABS
>
> --
>                                Alaric B. Snell
>  http://www.alaric-snell.com/  http://RFC.net/  http://www.warhead.org.uk/
>    Any sufficiently advanced technology can be emulated in software

sdw
--
sdw@lig.net  http://sdw.st
Stephen D. Williams