Re: atoms, molecules

Bindings for Micro-parsings...

This seems like a good use of the PSVI I've heard so much about:
   Elements with type "FooBarExpression" can be up-parsed using the XSLT @
http://example.net/FooBar/UpParse.xsl

Perhaps the availability of various UpParsers for a "PSVI-Type" could be
indicated in RDDL? Can RDDL make reference to a "PSVI-Type"?

-Wayne Steele