[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: XEmacs and the web.xml DTD
- From: Lars Marius Garshol <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2001 20:21:45 +0200
* William Crandall
| 1. Should I use a different major mode?
Nope. PSGML is very good.
| 2. Should I put this dtd on my local system (if so, from where, and
| to where)?
It's up to you whether you want to do that or not, but if you don't
PSGML can't read it and can't guide you during editing.
Here's what I recommend that you do:
1. Download web-app.dtd and put it somewhere on your hard drive.
2. Make a file called 'catalog' and put it somewhere on your hard
drive. In it, write:
PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web Application 2.2//EN"
3. In your .emacs, put
(setq sgml-catalog-files '("path/to/catalog"))
If you put the cursor after the last ')' in the line above and do C-x
C-e everything should work just fine.