Re: Is there any DTD

> The only thing is, as far as I know the TEI DTD is still only in SGML, not
> XML. The DTD is huge and complex, and I'm sure it's very difficult, if not
> impossible, to translate it into an XML DTD.

It's available in XML and although it's big you can choose which pizza
toppings you want to get a tailored DTD for your needs:

http://www.tei-c.org/pizza.html

David

This message has been checked for all known viruses by Star Internet delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Scanning Service. For further information visit http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp