XML schemas for Local Government anywhere outside the UK??

Hi

I am wondering if there are schemas already developed for Local Government
in other countries.
I represent the Society of IT Management [SOCITM] in the UK (XML SIG)
which has started the process to developing such schemas with the
involment of BASDA (Business Applications Software Developers's
Association) and software developers.

Please provide pointers if any to any such development!
TIA,

Andre Bottin
Enterprise AB Ltd
SOCITM XML Special Interest Group Coordinator
+44 (0) 1727 854349
abottin@eab.co.uk