Re: Usage of Fonts in XML

That's what I get for dancing in the dark -- ambiguitiy.

No, I think Unicode encoding is not impossible on MSWindows ME. You just
have to get the concepts and the methods down to make sure it works, and to
understand how you can use it. But what was said that would lead you to ask
this question?

Brian T concluded:

> Joel:
> thus, an Unicode encoding is NOT possible on Windows ME?

<wink/>