Re: XML Blueberry

>>  Do you still worry about 2.x browsers when designing Web sites?

FYI, I do worry about 2.x browsers when designing web sites. In fact,
I worry about 1.x browsers. I'm certainly not willing to throw away a
few percent of my possible readers over silly browser compatibility
issues. I'm also convinced that existing browser statistics vastly
understate the number of these older browsers out there, in large
part because there are so many sites these users avoid because
they've learned that these sites crash their systems.

|                  The XML Bible (IDG Books, 1999)                   |
|              http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/books/bible/               |
|   http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ISBN=0764532367/cafeaulaitA/   |
|  Read Cafe au Lait for Java News:  http://metalab.unc.edu/javafaq/ |
|  Read Cafe con Leche for XML News: http://metalab.unc.edu/xml/     |