help

Dear all

My organization has a website running on XML - XSL. When i uploaded a
modified file it started giving me the following error

java.lang.Exception: XSP Java Compiler: Compilation failed for
_maincont.java The compiler has run out of memory. Consider using the
"-J-mx<number>" command line option to increase the maximum heap size.
The website is running on Linux platform.
can anybody help me to resolve this problem.
Thanks in advance
Mushtaq