RE: XML and unit testing (strayed a bit)

If I understood it well after reading from the URL you gave, the DOM Test
Suite Group is developing a language-independent unit-testing framework for
DOM2. But is this framework extensible for other technologies ? Say I
develop a XSLT processor, a XML filtering tool, or whatever software that
manipulates XML documents. What I need is a unit testing framework to make
sure that the result of some XML manipulation is as expected. Can I do this
with the DOM Test Suite ?

Regards,
Nicolas