Re: XML Blueberry (non-ASCII name characters in Japan)

> <half-joking>Actually, once the reference is available, I suppose checking
> on the availability of characters for markup would be the sort of job
> managers love to assign to new hires.</half-joking>

I don't know about that ... since it only takes a minute to run the
markup through some "fully conformant" processor (that checks
all the appendix B rules), getting any WFness errors, it's not a
task that would keep anyone (new or otherwise) busy for long.