[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SAX2 ... missing features?
- From: Jeff Rafter <email@example.com>
- To: David Brownell <firstname.lastname@example.org>,"Simon St.Laurent" <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:58:42 -0700
On the much more difficult side of things I would offer two possibilities:
1) An interface which exposes Infoset items per the Infoset spec names...
(This is basically what SAX does already...)
2) An interface which layers onto the Infoset interface to expose PSVI--
this can be worked so that multiple schema languages can report their own
PSVI... but obviously geared to XML Schemas. Something along this line
would probably be very similar to a DTDHandler / DeclHandler and would be
useful when someone wants to know the type of an attribute for instance.
Because the schema language needs random access it may require a bit of
Just tossing ideas...
XML Development and Developer Web Hosting