Re: Closing Blueberry

> Read it more closely.  The *characters* (i.e. non-markup) returned
> to the application are *as if* all CRs and CRLFs had been changed
> to LFs before parsing.

I tried again, I still can't parse that paragraph the way you seem to
have done.

It says it has to be as if the normalisation happened before parsing.
I fail to see how anything that happens before parsing can distinguish
between characters and markup. If the implementation did as suggested and
normalised all line endings to #10 before parsing then any line end
would be allowed (in the file) anywhere that #10 was allwed in the
productions. I really can't see how this can be read any other way.

Actually if I try _really_ hard I can parse the paragraph as you intend,
but it would never have occurred to me to do so, and I find it hard to
believe that was the intention (but since there are people in this
thread who were involved in producing that para, I leave it for others
to judge what the original intention was)

David