Re: Closing Blueberry

the "_really_ hard" reading creates two document classes, one of which
is judged non-well-formed because of the illegitimate presence of NEL's
within tags.

which also violates the the requirement, in that in one case character
data is returned, and in the other no data is returned.

which argues that the "_really_ hard" reading cannot be correct.