[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SAX Filters for Namespace Processing
- From: Tim Bray <email@example.com>
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 10:36:19 -0700
At 09:50 AM 01/08/01 -0700, Jeff Rafter wrote:
>Assuming you have encountered the above example, what was it that you
>couldn't do because of the unqualified nature?
1. I couldn't write a simple filter that went and picked out
the "city" tags from Simon's "person" namespace without
keeping track of the stack.
2. I can't drop this fragment into the middle of other XML
without being potentially raped by their default namespace.