Re: SAX Filters for Namespace Processing

At 09:50 AM 01/08/01 -0700, Jeff Rafter wrote:
>  <givenName>Chip</givenName>
>  <familyName>Skillet</familyName>
>  <address>
>    <city>Ithaca</city>
>  </address>
>
>Assuming you have encountered the above example, what was it that you
>couldn't do because of the unqualified nature?

1. I couldn't write a simple filter that went and picked out
   the "city" tags from Simon's "person" namespace without
   keeping track of the stack.
2. I can't drop this fragment into the middle of other XML
   without being potentially raped by their default namespace.

 -Tim