[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- From: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To: xml-dev <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:19:45 -0500
On a positive topic, who has the best repository for
Schema components? Should:
1. Leave copyrights intact.
2. Open to all.
3. Supports a mail list for schema discussions.
4. Will still be there next year (sorry folks,
not personal pages or sites maintained by just
a few folks). NIST?
5. Easy check in and registration.
6. Well organized for topical searching.
OASIS is a members-only org although a liberal
one. MS has the BizTalk list. Mulberry does
XSLT but a schema-focused list would be useful.
Ekam sat.h, Vipraah bahudhaa vadanti.
Daamyata. Datta. Dayadhvam.h