Template matching (was RE: Enlightenment via avoiding the T-word)

Nicolas LEHUEN wrote:
> The correct match path is, to me, the one that goes at least up
> to the first
> global parent element.

When I want to associate different templates with elements that have the
same name (which Rick, I guess, would never want to do), I use modes rather
than long match patterns. This is more reliable, as I don't have to worry
about new intervening structure (assuming I'm using the built-in rule for
elements).

Evan Lenz
XYZFind Corp.