Re: Sun and independent developers

Thanks Anne, I'll report back when there's a resolution.

Also to the Sun people, let's get a conversation going about working
together to achieve our common goals. Let's get Java in a strong position to
help define interop in SOAP, and supporting independent developers with
XML-RPC.

As one of the designers of SOAP 1.1, I want to see a level playing field
that includes everyone who wants to participate. If we delay working
together much longer, interop in SOAP may well end up meaning "works with
Microsoft" -- and while Microsoft makes excellent software, it would be a
shame to see a protocol like SOAP go down that path.

Dave