RE: Bad News on IE6 XML Support

>Actually, Netscape 6.1 does ship with XSLT support. There are some
>quirks, but I believe these are pointed out in the release notes.

Thanks for the pointer; I just upgraded from Nav 6.0 to 6.1 and the
support is indeed there.  One quirk is something that I bumped into with
the plugin for Netscape 6.0 as well -- it appears that when the XSLT
results in an HTML, if the HTML has a CSS reference using <link
rel="css"... it does not work.  I may just be doing something wrong
there, however, and it is AWESOME to finally be able to do client-side
XSLT and know it will work on either browser.