RE: storing xml files into database

Ronald:

Thanks for pointing this out and we at eXcelon are aware of this and are
getting back with a vengeance into technical marketing.  We actually
have a portion of our sales force dedicated purely to technical sales.

It takes a while to build back momentum when you've been out of the
technical arena for a while like us.  We realize the mistake and are
working diligently to get our name and real advantages over other
approaches out there.  We were ahead of the market with our product.  We
had the same pain with the first releases of ObjectStore as well.  The
market is, we believe, now very ripe for this technology.

We're at both XML World in San Francisco and XML One in San Jose coming
up later this month and early October.  If you're at either of those
shows, I'd look forward to meeting with you as I will be at both.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris Parkerson
Product Manager