RE: storing xml files into database

At 11:05 10-09-2001, Frank Richards wrote:
>If you (B-Bop) have this running, I really recommend some technical
>marketing -- whitepapers and conference talks.

I've seen B-Bop in action, and it *seems* to hold up pretty well.  The big
drawback I saw was in text searchability; since each text node (in the
XPath data model) ends up in a different row, a continuous phrase that
crosses element boundaries might be split across rows.  It seemed able to
reconstitute a document pretty quickly, and simple XPath expressions are
isomorphic to SQL queries.

-Chris
--
Christopher R. Maden, Principal Consultant, HMM Consulting Int'l, Inc.