Re: [xml-dev] Re: http://xml.org/sax/properties/xml-string

> >I think the only one that claims to do so is Xerces.
>
> No, Xerces doesn't. According to http://xml.apache.org/xerces-j/properties.html,
> "This property is currently not supported because the contents of the XML string
> returned by this property is not well defined."

Ah, so it is.  I was looking at the source enough to see the partial
implementation in the version I have.  It's in one of the tables of
properties supported, but when you ask for the value it kvetches.
Not my preferred way to see things be coded!

I guess that answers my question about good examples of its
application:  no implementation, ergo no application.

- Dave