RE: [xml-dev] Hate crimes against Sikh Community......

Hello Satwinder Mangat:

I have forwarded your email to the OASIS HumanML list.
It can serve as an excellent example of a self-described
culture.  We are intensely interested in such examples
from members of different cultures that will enable us
to develop markup appropriate to enhancing human
to machine to human communication in order to reduce
misunderstanding and allow those from different cultures
to better communicate.  Please if this interests you,
join the discussion group at

humanmarkup-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

and help us with this work

Len Bullard