RE: [xml-dev] [Fwd: W3C ridiculous new policy on patents]

On Mon, 2001-10-01 at 14:22, Bullard, Claude L (Len) wrote:
> For the scope of authority over that set of
> contract entities to which the answer can be
> applied.

Uh, Len... I may be misreading it, but I don't see a "who" there.

"Contract entities" is not especially compelling to those of us who
currently find contracts in this field to be more bondage than blessing.

--
Simon St.Laurent
"Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better." - Emile Coue