Re: [xml-dev] Geographic Markup Language

> The topic is: Geographic Markup Language
>
> Does anyone know what happened to this work?  Did it
> die, transmogrify into another project?   Does the
> DTD or Schema for it still exist?

Len -

I think maybe this is what you're looking for:
http://www.opengis.net/gml/01-029/GML2.html
http://jlocationservices.com/company/galdos/articles/GMLMapMaking_gml.htm

This is an older version, but I think that it has more information on the
DTD/Schema:
http://www.opengis.org/techno/specs/00-029/GML.html

FYI, I found these sites by doing a search on the ProFusion
(http://beta.profusion.com/) search engine (which I discovered in an article
about 'searching the hidden web').  For some reason this search engine
produces great results for academic and technical papers.

Hope this helps.

Mike Clarke
Just say no to Butta!
http://www.hunkabutta.com