[xml-dev] Software Engineer Opportunity in NYC

Hello,

I am the IT Services Practice Director for Teeman, Perley, Gilmartin, Inc.,
a nation-wide contingency search firm.  I am contacting you to introduce you
to our company and the services we provide, and to tell you about a Software
Engineer position in Manhattan (sorry - not able to consider out of area
candidates) that I am currently looking to fill for one of my corporate
clients.  I am looking for someone with at least 4 years experience and
having developed applications with C++, XML/XSL, and COM+.  You need to have
OO design skills and software architecture UML.  I am looking for hard-core
coders that enjoy working in a 100% MS environment.

If you would like to discuss the opportunity for yourself, please respond to
this email with a formal copy of your resume - to be held in confidence and
distributed only with prior consent.  If you do not think this opportunity
is a fit for your skills or background, or you are not currently seeking
alternative employment opportunities, please feel free to forward my
information to anyone you think may be interested or a potential match.
Upon receipt of your resume I will contact you to discuss in further detail.

I look forward to hearing from you and discussing potential opportunities.

Sincerely,

Larry Eisenstat
Teeman, Perley, Gilmartin, Inc.
Technology Practice