Re: [xml-dev] Re: Latest version of MSV

From: "Michael Fitzgerald" <mike@wyeast.net>

> Personally, I really like the inovation of being able to validate schemas in three languages from a single point.

Yes, it takes the sting out of Schema languages: if one schema language is not
good enough for a project, you can keep the same infrastructure but switch
languages.

Another system that validates 3 schema languages is Topologi Schematron
Validator, at http://www.topologi.com/ which does Schematron, XML Schema
and DTD.

Cheers
Rick Jelliffe