[xml-dev] Fwd: dtd to c struct conversion

Hi There!

I've got the problem, that I want to be able to read a dtd and write that
definition into a C struct. That should enable me to read any xml-file whose
dtd is known at compile-time.

Is there such a tool?
If not: Is there any hints for the way programming it in C?

Info:
I use the Expat for parsing (just because I didn't think about libxml yet.
Should I reconsider this decision?)

I run it on Linux (of course)

--
Regards, Marcus