RE: [xml-dev] Comment on W3C Patent Policy WG Response

> >C2. I am disappointed with the lack of information on invited expert's
> >ability to communicate with people they represent, the public.
>
> Where did you get the idea that invited experts "represent" the public?

Ann, I was referring to the open source experts invited into the PPWG.  I
forgot to add 'the' before 'invited expert's'.

BTW, are any of the W3C specs you are working on depend on RAND being
passed?  I am curious as to why someone like you, who supposedly represent
HTML writers, would persistently argue in favor of RAND and ask rhetorical
questions?

Best,

Don Park