RE: [xml-dev] Comment on W3C Patent Policy WG Response

At 03:35 PM 10/15/2001 -0700, Don Park wrote:
>   I am curious as to why someone like you, who supposedly represent
>HTML writers,

I don't represent "HTML writers".  I am an invited expert, my company is
WebGeek, Inc.

>would persistently argue in favor of RAND and ask rhetorical
>questions?

What rhetorical questions?

(Note I've never said I'm "in favor of RAND", I've instead said that many
of the arguments against it are ill-conceived or naive).

Ann

Ann Navarro, WebGeek Inc.
http://www.webgeek.com/
What's on my mind? http://www.snorf.net/blog/