-----Original Message-----
From: Joshua Allen [mailto:joshuaa@microsoft.com]

Good point; I just tried this with my cellphone, but all of the
location-based services that find Pizza joints (like go2.com) require
that you type in a ZIP code or something first.  That is pretty lame,
considering that the WAP provider should be able to at least give a good
guess based on source address of my device.  I mean, the chances are
pretty low that someone in Washington would be connecting to a comm
tower in California...  This is such a seemingly possible thing I wonder
why it's not already there?  Of course, comm station is not the same as
pinpointing an exact city block, but still interesting.