Re: [xml-dev] XML for Video, Pizza Shops & TakeOut

At the risk of getting off-topic, can anyone tell me why we have purple
traffic cameras littering UK roads to provide traffic-flow news to
mobile phone users, when you could simply monitor the flow of mobile
phones from one road-phone cell to the next?

Francis.