From: PaulT [mailto:pault12@pacbell.net]
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 11:25 AM
To: Bullard, Claude L (Len); Jeff Rafter
Cc: xml-dev@lists.xml.org
Subject: Re: [xml-dev] More patent funnies!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bullard, Claude L (Len)" <clbullar@ingr.com>

> Northrup is an example.  This is the lone hacker, the
> hero of the netGen sitting down to become wealthy by
> his own talent and creation.

You're joking, right? Somebody is a hero, because of
'sitting down' ?

So, finally, software development and 'hacking'  is
about 'sitting down' and writing some papers?
Pretty cool.

I'd still think that Larry Wall is *much* better example
of 'the hero' and  'lone hacker'.

Rgds.Paul.

PS. I don't belive Northrup has something. I think
that the article is a joke. I tried Google. Do you
have any source of information other than single
article in linuxgram ?