Re: [xml-dev] XML for Video, Pizza Shops & TakeOut

Just out of interest, one of my associates makes Kiosks for Real Estate
offices.

Essentially they are a 'Computer screen" behind the window that has a keypad
that allows people to look at presentations of houses. It takes them on a
virtual tour if one is available.

Each console is sold for around $15,000 each and I'm led to believe that the
profit margins for each are quite high.

His existing product could easily work for Video, Pizza and Takeout allowing
people to look at the menu on the kiosk outside the shop before going in and
purchasing. In fact, they could easily purchase from outside the shop and
then only go in when they need to collect the pizza or video.

If you can do this sort of thing today, then it can't be that hard to extend
the technology a bit further back to someones home or phone or car console
using xml.

Anyhow, that's my two cents on one way to get XML into Pizza/Video shops and
TakeOut.

Sure there are lots of challenges but XML can get everywhere, it just needs
people to be focused on looking for commercially viable opportunities and
being able to execute them.

David