RE: [xml-dev] XML for Video, Pizza Shops & TakeOut

[...]
> The only exception is Pizzas, Videos & Takeout where we (mostly)
> all frequent.
>
> Francis is definitely on the right track.
>
> but do we want to make something like this really happen ?

Not before my car can book opera tickets, or the XML Bathing
Activity gets underway [1].

But hey, perhaps I should flesh out the PizzaML language I
used in my RDDL tutorial, it just might come in useful! There's
already an transform to RSS [2], so we can syndicate this stuff too!

:)

L.

[1]. http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2001/08/15/taglines.html
[2]. http://www.bath.ac.uk/~ccslrd/examples/pizzaml/ns/
--
Leigh Dodds, Research Group, Ingenta | "Pluralitas non est ponenda
http://weblogs.userland.com/eclectic |    sine necessitate"